This is where my thoughts go.....You're reading my mind!

Ads By Google

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Quit facebook day is a big joke!


As I write this, Its July 10th, 2010 and according to quitfacebookday.com only 36,944 people have actually committed to quitting facebook. It is also important to note that committing to quit isn’t actually quitting. I waited for June to be over just so I could be sure people were not going to quit.
Many facebook users actually have concerns about their privacy but feel facebook is too much of an important tool to quit. Checkout Mashable’s poll.
Facebook seems to have scaled through this round of anti-facebook warfare unscratched. At least for now. Read 10 reasons you shouldn’t quit facebook
Like UPNEPA on facebook to get instant updates

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Afrigator