This is where my thoughts go.....You're reading my mind!

Ads By Google

Monday, August 23, 2010

Inception: What will your Totem be?


After watching Inception, I seriously had to check if I was in reality. For me my totem was my phone. As soon as I saw my To-do list, I knew there was no way any Architect could fake that!
In the movie, Cobb's totem was a spindle, for Arthur it was a die and for Ariadne it was a bishop.


So I want to know, If the idea of dream sharing was real, like in inception, What would your totem be?
To comment please sign in with the different options below. Also it’ll be nice to share this with your facebook and twitter friends. Just saw you could know what they would choose.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Afrigator