This is where my thoughts go.....You're reading my mind!

Ads By Google

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kanye West goes sober on Twitter


So a few weeks ago Kanye Joined Twitter. He's got about 2 million followers now and He's following only 2 people: Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift.


For all those following Kanye, You know he trended a few weeks ago with the launch of Power Remix ft. Jay Z and Swiss Beats.

On Saturday morning, September 4th, Kanye suddenly went sober and tweeted a few thoughts.

"TAYLOR LOVES RAP MUSIC... I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC "

"Humanity and Empathy are 2 of the 4 principles at facebook. Those were the 2 principles I was missing on that evening "

"I am responsible for those who love and represent me and what they have to deal with on a day to day defending "The American Psycho"

"There are people who have named there kids after me... can you imagine that next day in school. Even though I don't have kids... "

"If you google Asshole my face may very well pop up 2 pages into the search." Well he didn't show up



"Had to let employees go... for the first time I felt the impact of my brash actions ... I felt the recession from an ownership side "

To end it all, Kanye Says "Im sorry Taylor"



The apology tweets are so many, we can't post all of them... you can read them on Kanye's Page





Afrigator