This is where my thoughts go.....You're reading my mind!

Ads By Google

Thursday, December 16, 2010

10 Most Retweeted Tweets in 2010



On monday we posted Top 10 twitter trends in 2010. Twitter continued their year in review with the most retweeted tweets this year. We've got @shitmydadsays, @rihanna @liltunechi, @kanyewest and the fake @alqaeda on the top 10 list. And they are:


10. Shitmydadsays Don't focus on the one guy who hates you. You don't go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit.

9. Rihanna Justin Bieber just flashed me his abs in the middle of a restaurant! Wow! He actually had a lil 6 pack! Sexy, lol! #Beliebersplzdontkillme

8. KanyeWest I'm sorry Taylor

7. Ladygaga I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby. I was Born This Way.

6. JoeJonas I cry because I love Justin Bieber!!!

5. alqaeda Just noticed Twitter keeps prompting me to "Add a location to your tweets". Not falling for that one.

4. JustinBieber Te quiero mucho mi amor.

3. liltunechi Aaaaaaahhhhhhmmmmm baaaaakkkkkkkkkk!

2. drakkardnoir We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us.

1. StephenAtHome In honor of oil-soaked birds, 'tweets' are now 'gurgles.' http://bit.ly/cIhZNf

Afrigator