This is where my thoughts go.....You're reading my mind!

Ads By Google

Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Sometimes, it lasts in love...

... But sometimes it hurts instead.
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing, but the best of you two
Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead."


This time, this time, it hurts instead.
It hurts for all the wretched reasons.
It hurts because the wretched reason
Is no reason at all.
Memories made, no regrets,
A smile emerges
At mere reminiscence
Butterflies affect
At every thought.
The touch of your lips upon mine
Heaven...
Heaven on earth
Heaven between your lips and mine
The euphoria
When your finger runs down my spine
It satisfies
Satisfies the aching.
Take me away, I ask you
Take me away
Once again.
Afrigator