This is where my thoughts go.....You're reading my mind!

Ads By Google

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Hate You Anyway...

The difficulties of Domestic Violence

There are so many reasons to hate you.
So many ways to hate you.
So many reasons I'm still there.
So many reasons I die inside.
Why? Why do you do this to me?
What have I ever done to deserve this?
If anyone has a problem, it is you.
There's no justifiable reason for domestic violence and so you have no reason.
Yet, you do it.
So who has a problem?


You claim to be a religious man,
Yet you talk about the peck in another man's eye.
Why ignore your own? Oh, why?
I hate the way you look at me.
When you look at me, I feel the rage turn inside me and I want to hit you.
I want to hit you for the years of pain you caused me.
I want to hit you for oblivion towards the little things.
Most of all, I want to hit you because maybe, just maybe, I'll get my own.
But I can't.
I hate you because I didn't want to hate you.
I couldn't possibly hate you.
But when the weight of your hand
On the back of my neck,
When it hit me
Like a bolt anxiously waiting to attack,
My hatred became certified.
I hate you.
I don't hate you.

"You hate him! You hate him! You hate him! You hate him!", echoes in my ears.
My soul, my soul is dark as lead.
My eyes, my eyes are red
As the blood that unites us.
When the weight of your hand
On the back of my neck,
When it hit me,
Something hit me too.
I hate what you do.

But can I really hate you?
Afrigator