This is where my thoughts go.....You're reading my mind!

Ads By Google

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Journal Entry 11. Too Much Money



29th October 2012
15:18 PM.

Due to my out-of-school stage in life, I've picked up a couple of paid jobs this year. Paid. Jobs. Come with money. As a result, I've got more disposable income than 2011 and previous years.

Now, living with my parents mean someone takes care of a lot of stuff. I'm not buying fuel, paying rents, etc, etc.


Before you people start thinking I've hammered. I just think I spend more when I'm staring at more money than when I'm not with money at all. I spend a large amount of time in the heat of Lagos Traffic and that comes with the regular temptation to keep buying Super Yogo or bottles of coke.

My parents brought me up with some weird entrepreneurship view on Money. I can't explain it but if you start reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad at the age of 8, the chances that you'll be able to figure out how to make money in whatever situation is high.

I also grew up being a fan of Bill Gates and I've worked in the tech industry in the last year. So there's billion dollar valuation news on tech blogs every damn day. I've always thought I want a lot of money.

Nowadays, I just want enough to buy Super Yogo and Gala

Image: Someecards
Afrigator