This is where my thoughts go.....You're reading my mind!

Ads By Google

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Journal Entry 5



Sometime on Saturday

I usually don't do a lot of thinking on Saturdays. I just like to read and watch stuff and get work done. It's the only day in the week I get real broadband so I just play around really.


Stuff I read today


What are the greatest recruiting lines ever? - Quora

What must young entrepreneurs know before they build a company? - Quora

What are some potential low-cost businesses that can be started and operated by a teenager? - Quora

The Education of Mark Zuckerberg - The New York Times

Why I would kick ass at Kiip  Basically, this guy wants to work at Kiip. So he put out Google Ads for the search from 'Kiip".

Nitro Wars - A Stop Motion Animated Film - Vimeo  Awesome stuff

Love - What Is Love? - Quora

What advice would seasoned women in tech give to younger girls deciding to make a tech career for themselves? - Quora

Image: Someecards
Afrigator