This is where my thoughts go.....You're reading my mind!

Ads By Google

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Journal Entry 7 - Personal Space




Thursday 18th October

09:40

We need space to think. Thinking is very important. No space means almost no thoughts of your own. People won't give you personal space and you must find a way to cut them off. Headphones work best.


I seem not to be able to catch this break of personal space and I'm not kidding. There's not even time to sneeze. I tried to sneeze once and in the split of that second, my name was sung. My name is the entire song.

People need to be left alone sometimes.

What I've read in the last 2 days

Why Color Both Failed And Could Still Come Out Millions Of Dollars Ahead: Patents And Trademarks- TechCrunch Ridiculous Patents Color has

Using A BlackBerry Is Cool - Mobility No comments on this one LOL

Join The Petition For An Aluu4 Mob Justice Prohibition Bill #aluu4 #MobJusticeBill - Ofili Speaks

How BrandYourself unexpectedly got 60K users in 60 hours - Growhack

Afrigator