This is where my thoughts go.....You're reading my mind!

Ads By Google

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Internet Newspaper. Eh.







Because Twitter is a black hole. I was trolling my feeds as I usually do everyday and I saw this headline. So I clicked it out of curiosity.




Internet and Newspaper. Even ThisDay won't make this blunder in any campaign.I'm trying not to be called stupid and crass again so I've gotten a dictionary. On the internet of course.

The Internet (or internet) is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide

Paper is a thin material mainly used for writing upon, printing upon, drawing or for packaging. It is produced by pressing together moist fibers, typically cellulose pulp derived from wood, rags or grasses, and drying them into flexible sheets.

I've also gone further to see how Nigerian newspapers define themselves online. You'll mostly see them calling their website an online version of the print.



 Except of course, the Nigerian Youth don't[doesn't?] know the difference between a computer and a newspaper. Shalla to everybody.
Afrigator